Studio Photography Proposal & Research

Proposal & Research

My product that I will be photography and developing an advertisement for Orchard Thieves Cider.
I was heavily inspired by the global Jameson Ginger and Lime campaign to promote Jameson Whiskey. I work as a barman and was instantly drawn to the advertisement when I first saw it. The drinks looks incredibly appealing when prepared properly. Below I have added one of their advertisement videos which blew me away.



Here are some examples of the many images used to promote the recipe. These are easily achievable and extremely effective.
Jameson - JoniIsraeli.com   Jameson - JoniIsraeli.com

With the use of photoshop, I could also create a poster like this below.
Posters - The Picture Works


Absole voka also have some inspiring advertisements. I love the color they use to associate with the fruit flavour the vodka is. It's bright and noticeable. 

Since cider is associated with Apples and natural ingredients. I plan to incorporate that into my image. I may add leaves around the image to emphasize that.

I have drawn up some quick sketches on how I plan to execute this and how I want the subject to be displayed.
 

What: The product I am photography will be a bottle of Orchard thieves cider along with an Apple and a filled glass of cider and ice.

Who: Orchard thieves is a very popular drink among people between 18 - 40 it's refreshing and would be most popular during a sunny day. I will be shooting to replicate that natural sunlight and add some yellow/orange bright tones to the image. The glass used is a tall pint glass often filled to the brim with Ice which I also plan to incorporate.

Where: I would expect to see such an advertisement in Pubs. TV screens, Posters along the wall, banners outside the pub, drinks menu.

How: I will be using a yellow toned light to give a bright, sunlight effect. I will be photographing it on a matte black table.

Props: Bottle cider, apple, white place, Ice, Glass, Leaves 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAILY DOSE

DAILY DOSE (Youtube edition)